Monday, February 8, 2016

Blaze of Glory Review

Flawed (Blaze of Glory #2)Flawed by Cherry Shephard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a great read. I cried during the book of course but it was sad at the beginning and then at the end it was sad also. I am so glad that I was able to read this book as it being the second book in this series but it left me with a cliffhanger and wanting more of the next book. I love all the characters in the book and love how they are all connected together somehow. Stone, Shannon, and Zeke are all in the book and love them being in the book to show you how Keets and Natalie would meet and end up making each other better and how they are able to make themselves complete together. Great story and can not wait for the third story to come out!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment