Friday, April 15, 2016

Reclaimed Review

Reclaimed (Knights Rebels MC, #2.5)Reclaimed by River Savage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was giving this arc to read for an honest review. I never had gone through anything that what Kadence had gone through but I know I can relate to some of it of am I doing right, am I going to fail my child, what am I doing wrong that would make my child cry and not stop. I would not want to ever go through what she went through and what Nix went through in the whole book. They were able to go through and get over the hurtles that was put in front of them but yes, it took awhile for them to finally get over them. But that is going to be most relationships especially after having a new baby in the family. Not only did they have a new baby in their family but also had Z. She might have been a mom to Z for the longest time but it was all new to her. You don't just see Nix and Kadence in the book, you get to see all the guys and see what is going on in the life of the club and their family. It was a great thing to be able to see what happens and what is going on with all the families. It was an awesome book and would recommend anyone that have already read the first two books to read this one also. Great read and enjoyed it a lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment