Monday, September 12, 2016

Watching

Title: Watching
Series: Watching #1
Author: Bethany James
Release Date: Oct 24, 2015
Add to Goodreads – http://bit.ly/2cgM93s


Synopsis:

“Do you like to watch?” He whispers this question into my ear as he tugs my thong to the side. 

I don't answer him, but stay there in the shadows, and watch the couple in the VIP room. I can't look away. Watching them is turning me on more than anything ever has before. 

Do I like to watch? 

Yes… 

** This book is intended for mature readers due to language and adult situations. Also, Watching is a novella and is approx 92 pages in print format. 


Buy Links:

Amazon – http://amzn.to/2cbEE2W
On sale for $0.99 for a limited time!


Excerpt:

My mouth drops when I see them. Elle’s dress is pulled down, her breasts exposed as Drew suckles one of her nipples. She’s lying across his lap, her back to the side of the sofa.

He holds one of her legs spread wide as his cock pushes in and out of her, the fingers of his other hand furiously circling her clit. Her exposed skin is luminescent in the glow of the strobe lights coming from the dance floor.

I’m transfixed and unable to look away. I should be embarrassed to be witnessing such a private moment between them. I should not be watching this; I should turn around right now and go back into the bathroom. That’s what a good girl would do; good thing I’ve decided it feels good to be bad.

I drop my bag before my hands lift to cup my breasts as I watch them. I pinch and roll my nipples through my dress as Drew shifts Elle in his lap so she sits on his cock, reverse cowgirl. Both of his hands move to toy with her nipples and my pussy clenches in response.

I drop one of my hands, lifting my skirt so I can touch myself. I ease my hand into the front of my thong and circle my clit with my fingers before pushing two of them into my wet pussy and sagging sideways against the wall as I fuck myself. My fingers move to the rhythm of the slap of their flesh. Somehow I no longer hear the music from the dance floor and can only hear the sounds of their fucking.

A strong hand covers my breast, I jump, but before I can shriek a sexy voice whispers, “My dirty girl likes to watch.”


More in this series:

Watched (#2) – Released Nov 18, 2015

So much has changed.

My typical Friday night before Jack revolved around a pint of ice cream and my Netflix queue. Now, I'm practically living with him and off the charts hot sex is my new normal.

If that wasn't enough, Jack is helping me explore things I never knew I wanted sexually. Turns out watching people have sex gets me off big time.

The question is, will being Watched turn me on as well?

Amazon – http://amzn.to/2cbHncB


Watch (#3) – Released Jan 18, 2016

I’m at a standstill. 

If I push forward, I could destroy everything that Jack and I have built together. If I pull back, I could be left forever wondering what if. 

I’m torn between Jack and Elle, the man I love and my friend who wants to become my lover. 

I’m curious. It would be a lie to say I wasn’t. 
He says no. My body says yes. 

Could I risk it? Risk hurting and possibly losing him. 

Just you watch. 

Amazon – http://amzn.to/2cO0nK6


Author Info:

Bethany James was born and raised Florida, currently residing in Tampa. When she isn’t writing you can most likely find her with her nose buried in a book.

Facebook – http://bit.ly/2cO0BRu
Goodreads – http://bit.ly/2cQLGsG

No comments:

Post a Comment