Thursday, February 16, 2017

Maverick


TITLE: Maverick (Book Five)
Author: Lisa Helen Gray
Editor: Hot Tree Editing
Cover Design: Pink Ink Designs 

BLURB

MAVERICK 

I'm the eldest of five brothers. 
Brothers I fought to protect. 
Brothers I failed. 

They don't know the truth. I've kept secrets. Told them lies. 

And now everything I've worked so hard to keep hidden is about to explode and everyone I wanted to protect will be caught in the crossfire. 

TEAGAN 

Meeting him was fate. 

Him being a part of my past was a coincidence. 

Falling for him was my destiny. 

What happens after... THAT is a disaster. 


Teaser






Malik ~ Amazon US / Amazon UK /  Kobo / Nook

Mason ~Amazon US / Amazon UK / Kobo / Nook

Myles ~ Amazon US / Amazon UK / Kobo  

Evan ~ Amazon US / Amazon UK / Kobo 

Max ~ Amazon US / Amazon UK /  Amazon CA

Maverick ~ NOW AVAILABLE 



If I could I'd wish it all away ~ Amazon UK / Amazon US / Kobo / Nook

Forgotten ~ Amazon UK / Amazon US / Kobo / Nook

Obsession ~ Amazon UK / Amazon US / Kobo / Nook

Forgiven ~ Amazon UK / Amazon US / Kobo / Nook

Lisa Helen Gray is Amazon's best selling author of the Forgotten Series and Carter Brother series. 

She loves hanging out, but most of all, curling up with a good book or waogger. 

She loves writing romance novels, ones with a HEA and has a thing for alpha males. 
tching movies. When she's not being a mom, she's been a writer and a bl
I mean, who doesn't!

Just an ordinary girl surround by extraordinary books





Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment