Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Naughty Knights

Title: Naughty Knights

Author: Kelsey Elise Sparrow

Genre: Adult Romance

Release Date: Sept 27, 2017

Naughty Knights kindle cover

"Now strip. I won’t tell you twice. I need to f*ck and I need to do it now. If necessary, I will rip a hole in those skintight pants of yours and pin you to the nearest wall to get what I want. If you value those clothes, get to removing them. You have until I get my dick out of these briefs to decide.”

****

“Wouldn’t I? Or maybe you’re right about that being a bit prudish. Don’t be so quick to judge.” Before she can offer up a rebuttal, Marc pulls her chair out. He quickly leads her to the dance floor she hadn’t previously noticed and leads her in a dance before whispering in her ear.  “As a butterfly takes flight and dances while bathing in the brightest sun does my heart beat in time with the rhythm of its wings when you are near.” Clearing his throat, Marc steps closer to her ear. “Just so you don’t think I’ve lost my touch. I prefer this one: I will strip you bare, bend you over that table, take you in every way that I please before making you plead for mercy.” He turns to gaze into her chocolate brown eyes before speaking again. “Now, which one of those gets you

                                                   πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ Naught Knights πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

Amazon | B&N | Google Play | iBooks | Kobo

                                 πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ #newrelease #shortstories #standalone πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ Naughty Knights - Teaser 1Naughty Knights - Teaser 3 squareNaughty Knights - Twitter 1 Print

Click --> Here <--- to enter to win

No comments:

Post a Comment