Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Blood & Secrets: 1




Title: Blood & Secrets: 1
Series: The Calvetti Crime Family #1
Author: Rose Harper
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cover Design: Mae's Wicked Graphix
Release Date: May 1, 2018



Blurb

I'm dangerous. Calculated. Bloodthirsty.
The perfect motherfucking trifecta of crazy.

The name's Mateo Calvetti, and Brooklyn belongs to me.
My reach knows no bounds, and I always get what I want.
Including the little gem currently twisting my insides.

She's been promised to me since birth.
Nothing anyone says will change that.
She will be mine, whether she wants it or not.
I'm going to own her. Consume her. Fuck, I may even keep her.

Yet, something comes to light I never expected in my wildest dreams.
Blood, secrets, and lies all fall around my feet.
Carina Ricci isn’t what she claims to be.
It appears she’s just as fucked up as me.

Come on, baby, let’s make them scream.
Let’s show them what happens when you anger a King and his Queen.
  





Pre-order Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio

Rose Harper is a mother of two, avid coffee drinker, and thrives on bringing tantalizing, downright shiver inducing books for her readers to devour. She’s a lover of dark, sizzling passion, and mystery filled stories with twists and turns you never see coming, yet leave you wanting more.


Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment