Monday, September 7, 2015

Heart Breaker Review

Heart BreakerHeart Breaker by Cole Saint Jaimes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this arc for an honest review and all I can say is this book was amazing!!!! Normally I really hate the author when they leave me with a cliff hanger, but this one, was an awesome one. I can not wait for the next one as now I really need to know what happens to Aidan and Essie. I want to know if they end up together or what happens. Yes, they were together because of a tragedy but maybe they can over come the tragedy and end up together. I really hope the next book will be a happy ending but I loved this one and loved what the author did. In the first 25 percent of the book, I was crying but dang at the end it was one that I just could not put down for the life of me. I can not say anything better then it is a must read and that I think others will love this book just as much as I loved this book. Thank you for letting me read this and enjoying your first book that you have wrote. Great job for a first book!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment