Monday, September 7, 2015

Lucky Number Four Review

Lucky Number FourLucky Number Four by Amanda Jason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was amazing!!! I could not stop reading it as I wanted to know what was happening between the three guys. I wanted to know what each of their secrets were and what was going to happen to them each. I loved the fact that you think that it is going to be one guy but then you find out that the whole time it has been another guy that she loves. Pandora was an awesome lady that you could relate to in the book. But when she lives with three guys, you never know what is going to happen in the crazy life that she gets into. She goes through everything that any girl would be going through when she is falling in love with a guy and just getting to know them on a personal basis. She shows jealousy just like any other lady would show when she sees her guy with someone else. Yes, it does end up being happy, but you never know who the person is going to be till the end. You keep on guessing what is going to happen and who she will be with. I would definitely recommend this book to friends to read as it is a great read. Enjoyed this author a lot and she did a great job telling this story. So glad that I got to read it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment