Sunday, May 22, 2016

Seven

Title: Seven

Author: Susan Renee

Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance

Release Date: May 22, 2016

Synopsis:

DEVASTATION

Moving back home wasn't anything I ever wanted.

But after enduring the worst,

Going home was the only answer.

Being back is everything I thought it would be...

Awful, isolating, a constant reminder of what I lost.

And the last thing I need-- or want-- is more reminders of my past,

Especially Bryant Wood.

GUILT

That's all I feel-- all I can see when I look at Savannah Turner.

I want to hold her, feel her, love her,

And thank her for what's she given me.

But I can't show her the gratitude.

The relief.

The gift she's given me.

I won't.

It'll ruin everything.

A secret I must keep-- a secret that could break her.

Shatter her.

Destroy her.

All over again.

Buy Links:

Amazon – http://amzn.to/1YGveJb

Barnes & Noble – http://bit.ly/1suYHeG

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1OCghSW

Excerpt:

“Whoa. Someone must be really sick. Are you sure you got everything?” The girl at the counter, the one

with spiked purple hair and a nose ring hanging out of her nostril that I feel the urge to pull, pops her

gum and smirks at me. I’m pretty sure she’s making fun of me for buying what looks like all of aisle six

but fuck if I don’t give a rat’s ass what she thinks.

“Well Princess, why don’t you tell me since you seem so concerned with what I’ve chosen. She may be a

little sick or she may be a lot sick. I won’t know that until I see her so back up the sarcasm truck and help

a guy out, huh?”

And chew with your mouth closed. I’m sure your mother didn’t raise a cow.

Spikey cashier girl narrows her eyes at me and pops her gum one more time. She releases a loud sigh

when she sees that I’m not in the mood for her sarcastic bullshit and chews on the side of her mouth for

a moment while she surveys the products I’ve chosen. She smirks and shakes her head, I think trying to

stifle a laugh, and says, “A magazine.”

“A what?”

“A magazine.”

“A magazine? For what? What kind of magazine?”

“Look, when girls are sick they want to cuddle under a blanket and either sleep, watch tv, or read

quietly. So go with something like People magazine.”

“Why People?” I’m intrigued by her logic.

She sighs again before she speaks. I think I’m putting a kink in her day, but I’m sort of proud of myself

for it. “Okay look, if you get an Inquirer, she’ll assume you think she believes the shit they make up. If

you get her In-Style magazine, she’ll assume you think she needs help in that department. Does she

need help in that department?”

“Not as far as I’m concerned.”

“Okay well if you choose Cosmopolitan, you’re basically telling her you want to screw her and whether

you do or you don’t, it’s just not the right choice to make for your first time.”

“Uh…this wouldn’t be my first time Princess.” I smirk.

“You’ve purchased magazines for girls before?”

“No.”

“Well then it’s your first time Mr. Magazine Virgin, so just take my advice and get People magazine. Info

about celebrities, stories about real people and it’s not fully loaded with Oprah-spiration.”

Author Info:

Susan Renee wants to live in a world where paint doesn’t smell, Hogwarts is open twenty-four/seven,

and everything is covered in glitter. An indie romance author, Susan has written about everything from

lawn mowers to thick colossal bottles of wine, and has won a Snuggle Buddy award for her nonfiction

book, “The Hula Hoop Tester’s Guide to Jumping.” She lives in Ohio with her family and seven tiny

donkeys. She’s a Pet Whispering major from OMGU with a Masters in medical care for inanimate objects

(a la Doc McStuffins). Susan enjoys crab-walking through the Swiss Alps, drinking Muscle Milk, and doing

the Care Bear stare with her closest friends.

Facebook – http://bit.ly/23YTzeN

Twitter – http://bit.ly/1Ti2sAj

Website – http://bit.ly/1NAOoji

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1XD3Qh1

No comments:

Post a Comment